Peak Tower | 99.06m | 23s | Lighthouse HM | Davignon Martin

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's keep positive people will want to locate there, and that directly kiddy-corner does not deterred them from wanting to live there.

Almost any new project would be welcome downtown right now😝. Perhaps a new 7-11 should be in the works on street level.
Do you really want a 7/11 there as Tim Hortons is having a heyday with unwanted crowds. We also had a 7/11 that was 1.5 blocks just west of there that had to be closed down. If that is desired, I would say the corner of 104 and 100ave (second Falcon tower) would make for a better location tbh. Even that is quite worrisome.

Do you really want a 7/11 there as Tim Hortons is having a heyday with unwanted crowds. We also had a 7/11 that was 1.5 blocks just west of there that had to be closed down. If that is desired, I would say the corner of 104 and 100ave (second Falcon tower) would make for a better location tbh. Even that is quite worrisome.
Intended as a joke 🫠

Agreed totally, but I got chastised for suggesting a three strikes and jail until you they sober up then given help. I was too insensitive apparently on the BMO thread...

The only reason the jail factor was included for meth it is a very harsh situation to come off from what I am told. There are myriads of side affects coming off the drug. This will ensure they can't relapse back into the drug. Naturally the incarcerating setting would have to be humane with health aides presence for assistance...

Back