News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.7K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton Oilers

Oilers with a nice shutout for Pickard against a struggling Pens, with McDavid getting back into it and Nurse that far away from a hatty?!?!?!

Out PP is now what, 1/16 or something... brutal; it will be the difference between the Oilers getting out of the first round or not.

GEvffqObQAAisC0

I can’t believe they raise me the prices like this. Not to mention regular season for next year is up 12%. But the play off prices are up 50% over a two year period. This might be the end of the line for my season tickets, and I suspect many others

Yup - Katz has to cover that $5million he owes Boyle Street so these hefty increases will cover that amount in no time.

What I find nuts is that our playoff tickets could cost ($20k) more than our entire regular season (~18k) if we went the distance due to the tickets ranging from $350-850/game versus $210-220 in the regular season.

That's messed.

What I find nuts is that our playoff tickets could cost ($20k) more than our entire regular season (~18k) if we went the distance due to the tickets ranging from $350-850/game versus $210-220 in the regular season.

That's messed.
What's even more "messed" is if you sell them at an increased price, people in this city will pay that price too, no questions asked!

Our group has a no sell policy (unless no other option) as many of us have fundamental issues with tickets, pricing and displacement of fans due to pricing.

What was overlooked by the celebrations last night was Henrique's first point as an Oiler (who ironically had an assist on Brown's goal) and Stecher's first game as an Oiler.
Stetcher's first game was actually not good at all. Hopefully he can pick it up and contribute more next time.

I loved that they played, even if for just a few minutes, the "grandad" line with Kane-Henrique-Perry. This is a line I'll bet we're going to see a lot in the playoffs, when games get tough and we need to slow some top lines.

Skinner had absolutely no fault in either goal, and man was he absolutely incredible after those, though. The two big saves on Ovi were the kind of stuff you want to see from a guy carrying you into the playoffs.

I absolutely LOVED the fans reaction for Brown's goal, filled my heart with joy.

Also, Hyman is on pace for 57 goals this season, which is INSANE to think. I will not be shocked if he gets it. Call him whatever they want: pp merchant, McDavid merchant... I don't care, 50+ goals is still 50+ goals. Best free agent signing in the league.

Leon with a 4-point night, McJesus with 3. At the pace they've been since the All-star break, They'll be 4th and 1st in scoring, respectively. McDavid is on pace for an incredible 104 assists (more, if you consider his pace under Knob) and Drai should make it to 40 goals.

Back