News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.7K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.8K     0 

Edmonton Oilers

'Not good enough - we got a lesson in work ethic; there are a lot of things wrong'??!??! Really Jay? At this stage?

97 was lost for words.

Well we got the major stinker we knew was going to happen eventually out of the way. Who’s going to WEM today for autographs? I’m lining up for the Nuge as per my daughter’s insistence ..…..lol

It's the first game of an 82 game season, but I did not expect that result, let alone against the Canucks with a bunch of players playing sick.

I Honestly think it was good to have our asses handed to us right off the gate. Should calm down the hype and serve as a reality check.
The team is good, we have the right pieces to make a run for the cup, but these guys need to be focused, keep their heads down and work for it.

The Oilers have their autograph session at WEM this afternoon. I wonder how people will respond to last night's game?

In line for Nuge with about 20 other folks, McD has about 50ish, most of the tandems in phase 2 and 3 have Zero folks lined up now. I haven’t checked the ghetto end for Drai and the goalies though.Edit: Kane has about 20ish at the moment.

Last edited:
McD’s line
IMG_1535.jpeg

It was all a tactical strategy so they wouldn't have to sign too many autographs!

On a serious note that was really bad, feels extra worse because its Game #1 but the reality is it doesn't mean any more than the next 81. If they don't play a great game on Saturday in response though I will be very disappointed.

Ok boys... tonight tells us A LOT about the group, its preparedness, maturity and commitment to winning.

Back