News   Apr 03, 2020
 8K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3K     0 

Edmonton music concerts

im happy they moved it to the Gallagher park because last year it was so packed in Churchill tons people didn't have anywhere to sit

It's being held at the Snow Valley Ski Club

1723667949425.png

That hillside make for a nice venue. However I will not be attending this year. But next year we may be back in Hawrelak park

Who attended the Metallica gig last night? Is anyone going to their show tomorrow night?

I can guarantee at least 50,000 of those folks were from out of town….big bucks into our economy!!!! Poor YYC……those unfortunate souls down there will always be slaves to our concerts…..lol

I can guarantee at least 50,000 of those folks were from out of town….big bucks into our economy!!!! Poor YYC……those unfortunate souls down there will always be slaves to our concerts…..lol
We headed south for the weekend just to avoid the madness around our place near commonwealth. The traffic on the other side of QE2 coming up from Calgary on Friday at around 4:30 was insane, stop go all the way into the city from south of Leduc. What a great business case for a train.....

A little off topic but man-o-man was that Pearl Jam concert in Missoula great or what?! What a neat little college town! Who knew it was so quaint and modern at the same time! We are now Big fans of that side of Montana! Along with Flat Head lake near Kalispell was another amazing experience paddle boarding. I highly recommend to check it out to those who haven’t. Btw, the wife is heading back there this week to check out Pink at Grizzly Stadium cause she got tix for a fraction of those for sale at Commonwealth. Good thing I have to go to work….lol

For all the recent whining about Commonwealth Stadium, it remains the largest and best major stadium in Alberta. Probably the only one capable of hosting big outdoor concerts.

Likewise we also have Rogers Place, so people from the south regularly have to travel up here for events and shows. It is very good to have these facilities to attract events, concerts and visitors.

Free Disney concerts in Churchill Square this Friday and Saturday

Everyone who I know who went to the show said it was outstanding.

Metallica and Pink...good way to end the summer for concerts in Edmonton.
Metallica was EPIC! Didn't have the money to go to Pink, but heard great things as well.
Fall is also looking promising, with a lot of good stuff planned for Rogers (not sure if there's anything planned for Commonwealth)

Metallica was EPIC! Didn't have the money to go to Pink, but heard great things as well.
Fall is also looking promising, with a lot of good stuff planned for Rogers (not sure if there's anything planned for Commonwealth)
Nothing in the fall other than a deep playoff run by the Elks into November! 🤞

Back