News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton music concerts

Noticed Pearl Jam announced a new album and tour…..YEG is not on it at present…..but probably will be added? Or do I have to go to Seattle in May to see them?

Last edited:
GG9NpIrXcAAwyNf

Have to admit, OEG is doing some pretty cool stuff with that fan park. I like that they seem to be keeping it programmed fairly regularly too. To think it was almost going to be another parking lot—instead, the city's decision to deny the zoning application forced them to get creative and it seems to be paying off.

Not only is Neil Young performing at a more intimate venue on the ICE District grounds, he's bringing along his hard-rocking band Crazy Horse with well-known hits such as "Cinnamon Girl", "Down By The River", "Hey Hey My My", "Powderfinger" and "F***in Up".

One that probably flew under the radar for most here, but we have a sellout crowd for the Blake Shelton concert on March 8...

Not only is Neil Young performing at a more intimate venue on the ICE District grounds, he's bringing along his hard-rocking band Crazy Horse with well-known hits such as "Cinnamon Girl", "Down By The River", "Hey Hey My My", "Powderfinger" and "F***in Up".
It would be awesome to hear a 10 min live version of Down By The River.

Also, nice catch @ChazYEG Blake Shelton is a pretty damn big act, no surprise it's a sold out show. IMO the country acts are esp great as they bring in a lot of folks from surrounding rural communities for a weekend trip to the city!

Back