News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.9K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton International Airport (EIA/YEG)

Who wants to go to ATL? I mean this in terms of going to this Trade event in ATL, not as an overall question. I quite like ATL....between the "World of Coke," Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain, amongst other things, it is a very unique US city worth visiting. Maybe it's time to go there again and wander over to the Carolinas - for my wife - who loves the show - "Southern Charms," lol
As a big sports fan, the NFL & MLB being there, with the rumors of yet another Atlanta franchise for the NHL coming in the near future, that's a major draw too.

Who wants to go to ATL? I mean this in terms of going to this Trade event in ATL, not as an overall question. I quite like ATL....between the "World of Coke," Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain, amongst other things, it is a very unique US city worth visiting. Maybe it's time to go there again and wander over to the Carolinas - for my wife - who loves the show - "Southern Charms," lol
ATL is also a hotspot for country music and lifestyle, in general, which makes it all that much more appealing to me (and a lot of people around the area).

ATL is also a hotspot for country music and lifestyle, in general, which makes it all that much more appealing to me (and a lot of people around the area).
1714187993986.jpeg

Do you mean Nashville? Atlanta is a cultural centre, but it's not the place for country in the same way that Nashville is. Much bigger for African American culture (including rap), film & tv production, etc.

Do you mean Nashville? Atlanta is a cultural centre, but it's not the place for country in the same way that Nashville is. Much bigger for African American culture (including rap), film & tv production, etc.
Not as large as Nashville, but still a hub. There are A LOT of big names in country nowadays who are based in ATL.

ATL departing through Domestic…..first time I’ve ever seen that before….see departure board pic

NM, if you could see the "Departure board" pic - it would indicate they are using Gate #64. lol

IMG_1885.png

Last edited:
That's standard procedure for red eye flights because US customs closes around 8 or so. YVR has the same procedures.

Just means people have to clear customs when they arrive in ATL.

Back