News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton International Airport (EIA/YEG)

But she has definitely come out against Calgary's rezoning bylaw proposal.
Smith would condemn breathing air if her base was against it though

T4 had the “President of Poland’s” plane parked there this morning……no pic. Ol not sure how it crossed the Atlantic…..as it appeared to be really old 737-200 or an A319??…….

From WestJet CEO's remarks at the Royal Glenora today:

• Apart from Calgary, Edmonton is the most connected city in WestJet's network and continues to grow.
  • WestJet has increased its capacity growth in Edmonton this summer by 13 per cent since 2022 and has aggressive growth plans to build upon this momentum.
  • Providing 50 per cent of all air travel from Edmonton International Airport, WestJet is proud to stand as the number one carrier in the region.
  • This year, WestJet will provide direct connectivity to 40 unique destinations including 20 domestic, 12 transborder and eight sun destinations.
  • Since opening a WestJet base in Edmonton, employment has more than doubled compared to 2019, providing a direct and indirect impact on the local economy.

Poland's President is a wannabe dictator. DS should be absolutely ashamed to associate with him.
I don't wish to turn this thread political but honestly, stop spitting out BS. Duda is far from a "wannabe dictator" and leads one of Europe's strongest economies. We could learn a thing or two from Poland.

I don't wish to turn this thread political but honestly, stop spitting out BS. Duda is far from a "wannabe dictator" and leads one of Europe's strongest economies. We could learn a thing or two from Poland.
A lesson like how to kick out a wannabe dictator? Agreed!

Who wants to go to ATL? I mean this in terms of going to this Trade event in ATL, not as an overall question. I quite like ATL....between the "World of Coke," Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain, amongst other things, it is a very unique US city worth visiting. Maybe it's time to go there again and wander over to the Carolinas - for my wife - who loves the show - "Southern Charms," lol

Last edited:

Back