Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters

archited

Member Bio
Reaction score
^^^^ It is panelized brick in a horizontal soldier course pattern. It is real brick (actually half-brick or facing brick) that is bonded to a backing panel. There are many different manufacturers for this kind of product so it would take some research to find out who this specific brick belongs to. The panels, fabricated in a factory, are very precise in terms of measurement and (as is evident in the photos) are fastened via "clips" to a metal support grid.

Aaron_Lloyd

Member Bio
Reaction score
20210914_094418.jpg

From the pedway between the Marriott and Stantec.

edmo14

Member Bio
Reaction score
^^^^ It is panelized brick in a horizontal soldier course pattern. It is real brick (actually half-brick or facing brick) that is bonded to a backing panel. There are many different manufacturers for this kind of product so it would take some research to find out who this specific brick belongs to. The panels, fabricated in a factory, are very precise in terms of measurement and (as is evident in the photos) are fastened via "clips" to a metal support grid.
It's solid terracotta with no bonding panel

CplKlinger

Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score

TAS

Member Bio
Reaction score
I believe Montreal was selected host for 2022 NHL draft and awards. Maybe 2023 for Ice District - I think we keep saying that each year. But certainly no point in hosting it up to this point.

When is that jersey store supposed to open - wasn't that part of the district completed a couple of years ago?

IanO

Member Bio
Reaction score
I believe Montreal was selected host for 2022 NHL draft and awards. Maybe 2023 for Ice District - I think we keep saying that each year. But certainly no point in hosting it up to this point.

When is that jersey store supposed to open - wasn't that part of the district completed a couple of years ago?

My understanding is that 'THEY' want everything to be completely done before an Allstar game and Draft arrive.