News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Downtown

Indeed, but how that is recognized as a win versus an expectation of a provincial capital in a contemporary society amazes me.

Gold star or participation ribbon?

I heard a rumor today that a new gym is taking over the Crunch Fitness space. If true then I may check it out once it opens.
I am enjoying my workouts at the downtown Y although it's a little bit more expensive than Crunch and the walking distance is a tad longer.

Cute little coffee shop just opened in this restored 1900s house next to The Hendrix on 111 Street and 98 Ave.

It's called Stop Gap. Check it out.

20220330_115752.jpg

Cute little coffee shop just opened in this restored 1900s house next to The Hendrix on 111 Street and 98 Ave.

It's called Stop Gap. Check it out.

View attachment 388932
I simply LOVE seeing local businesses taking over spaces in these areas. A small bakery in the area would also be fantastic, now!

Indeed, but how that is recognized as a win versus an expectation of a provincial capital in a contemporary society amazes me.

Gold star or participation ribbon?
Maybe the Province should be doing more for 'it's Capital' in terms of operational dollars for maintenance outside of what they only provide for the Leg Grounds?

Back