News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.9K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Downtown

The former ED was pretty adamant about getting rid of them due to the operational cost taking away from the main purpose of the theatre.

Unsure where that landed, but for some reason I recall that section was a special designation or 'gift'. Maybe I was dreaming.

There was A LOT of talk around the removal of that gem due to it costing the Citadel $$$ and not tied to their core mission or vision.

I am shocked how much hate and mocking towards Edmonton there is on Calgary’s Reddit. People there literally think we live in caves.
I am shocked how much hate and mocking towards Edmonton there is on Calgary’s Reddit. People there literally think we live in caves.
Good thing I don’t go on Reddit….heard of it….is it a social media platform? Honest question…..

Lloyd Sadd Insurance is moving their head office from 124 Street into Bell Tower. They already have some space on the 19th floor.

What are the chances of Servus moving their HQ from the far-flung suburbs to downtown? Heaven knows there's enough space vacated by the big banks (looking at you, Scotia Bank and the tower that is now Rice Howard Place).

Good thing I don’t go on Reddit….heard of it….is it a social media platform? Honest question…..
It's a social media site that you can Imagine as one big news comment section with all the benefits and drawbacks amplified by 1000.

Occasionally it has good discussion and smaller subreddits can have very good communities...Once you get into the larger ones or politics subs though it's a real mixed bag.

Back