News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Downtown Real Estate

This is crazy cheap for legends if anyone is looking. Usually 700+

The most insane thing is that there are two units for around the same price, three floors apart.
If it were some 70k below this price, I'd be going to my bank tomorrow to get the mortgage, hahaha

The most insane thing is that there are two units for around the same price, three floors apart.
If it were some 70k below this price, I'd be going to my bank tomorrow to get the mortgage, hahaha
A lot of people are pretty desperate to sell. Might still be worth it to offer $70K less... I'll bet you could get it for $4XX,XXX.

A buck a foot is not that unusual for high-end buildings with amenities of this quality/level. Very few buildings would be anywhere near this offering in our province.

A buck a foot is not that unusual for high-end buildings with amenities of this quality/level. Very few buildings would be anywhere near this offering in our province.

That's true. This is a hotel development. I had a place in the Shangri-la in Toronto up until 2019. The condo fee was quite high, and it was increasing at a rapid pace, which led me to sell it. My rental just didn't make sense anymore.

If you really want to know why Toronto and Vancouver have been infected with half-empty high rise condos then you should listen to this youtube podcast --
-- thank God that this has not come to Edmonton. Both Vancouver and Toronto are mentioned in this dissertation.

If you really want to know why Toronto and Vancouver have been infected with half-empty high rise condos then you should listen to this youtube podcast --
-- thank God that this has not come to Edmonton. Both Vancouver and Toronto are mentioned in this dissertation.
We must have similar YouTube feeds. I just watched this.

We must have similar YouTube feeds. I just watched this.
If you use this website frequently you have at least three of these youtubers popping up in your feed:

-The B1M
-RM Transit
-Not Just Bikes
-Jago Hazzard
-Adam Something
-Wendover Productions
-City Beautiful
-Vanishing Underground
-Oh The Urbanity!
-Alan Fisher
-The Four Foot
-Simply Railway

You see I'm built different, since I have all 12 of these popping up in my feed at once 😈

Back