I took the LRT the other day.
- they finally seemed to have the "chime" working at the beginning of P.A. announcements
- 2 groups of people using drugs at central Station stairs were both gone a short while later suggesting security might be doing something?
- we need fare gates. I actually forgot to tap off because the card readers are not placed in the line of travel. At this point the Arc Card reader placement in our subway style stations is not working.
- very few people seemed to be using the Arc Card, which is inexplicable to me, as it is a far better option. Again takes me back to thinking we need Card reader fare gates.
- the system map needs an overhaul. It's not based on the real geography of the city, too small to read, inconvenient. We need large maps up on the concourse level.. think london underground style
- a few stations have had lighting upgrades which makes a huge improvement in look and feel
- announcements need a complete rethink. They need to announce the line that's arriving or that you are presently riding , not just the train destination
- I like how the airport icon is shown on the maps for century park Station.