News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Canada Soccer

Last edited:
Reactions: TAS
Screenshot_20220210-215610_Samsung Internet.jpg

Unbelievable but believeable. The government is absolutely aware that this commitment needs to be solidified or the city's bid is in jeopardy. A final decision from FIFA is weeks away and now Vancouver has been approached. Doesn't the United Calgary Party know this will also benefit Calgary, too?

Send the Minister a quick message to help city get this commitment.

Here's who you contact

Orr, Ron, Honourable
Minister of Culture
Office of the Minister

Phone: 780 422-3559
Fax: 780 427-0188
E-mail: csw.minister@gov.ab.ca

View attachment 379646

Unbelievable but believeable. The government is absolutely aware that this commitment needs to be solidified or the city's bid is in jeopardy. A final decision from FIFA is weeks away and now Vancouver has been approached. Doesn't the United Calgary Party know this will also benefit Calgary, too?

Send the Minister a quick message to help city get this commitment.

Here's who you contact

Orr, Ron, Honourable
Minister of Culture
Office of the Minister

Phone: 780 422-3559
Fax: 780 427-0188
E-mail: csw.minister@gov.ab.ca
I've sent an email voicing my concern. Thanks for sharing!

There is a significant line-item attached to their decision and it is nearing a go/no-go.

I've also sent an IG message to Kenney to step up for Edmonton on this file which will also benefit the province greatly.

This is all hands on deck now so continue to reach out on this if you care about this issue. This is huge for our city.

I've also sent an IG message to Kenney to step up for Edmonton on this file which will also benefit the province greatly.

This is all hands on deck now so continue to reach out on this if you care about this issue. This is huge for our city.

I thanked Terry Jones for doing story. He replied with this:

"somebody suggested get 1,000 people lined up at leg to kick soccer balls at kenny's office at the same time. helluva photo op. would go world wide"

Who's in? I've got two balls. Seriously, I've got two soccer balls. Who is an organizer to make this happen?

Back