2.6K     0 

Boardwalk-Revillon Revitalization | ?m | 6s | Allied Properties REIT | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Longtime lurker here... anyone know who the construction company is doing the renovations? I live across the street and the construction noise is getting a bit ridiculous after 11pm.

Has happened the last 3 days after 11pm. Worker is throwing and moving stuff in the metal garbage bin with no respect to people living around it... this would happen all night.

Longtime lurker here... anyone know who the construction company is doing the renovations? I live across the street and the construction noise is getting a bit ridiculous after 11pm.

Has happened the last 3 days after 11pm. Worker is throwing and moving stuff in the metal garbage bin with no respect to people living around it... this would happen all night.

I agree that the atrium should be pushed back to about 7' or so, but what is done here doesn't effectively connect the two to become one entity. Keep what they have, but add in a slight portion onto both buildings' rooftops, There are two buildings with different heights so a Cascade affect would look much better in this instance with some texturized if pushed back.
Why don't they push it forward instead? Imagine if you will, instead of bike lanes, we have atrium lanes...

Mathew Baranowski - Manager, Special Projects at PCL Construction
Revillon Boardwalk Revitalization project is well underway.

PCL Special Projects has been working with Allied Properties REIT and DIALOG on this revitalization of the Revillon Boardwalk buildings (NW corner of 104 St. and 102 Ave.).

This project will transform these 100-year old buildings and connecting atrium into a truly unique space in downtown Edmonton. See attached renderings of the final product. I’m eager to share the actuals as construction advances – stay tuned!

More info:

Back