News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Around Edmonton

IMG_9807.jpg

@Kaizen Nice pics man! Hey, were you able to get a look at how the Muttart LRT Stop area is looking atm? I'm curious how it's gonna connect with the Muttart and surrounding neighborhood. I know Imma probably use that stop lots for biking in the river valley haha.

Wait this reminds me!! You guys know what else I realized? If you're biking, you could (in theory) take the train to Avonmore stop, make the short trip through the neighborhood to the top of Mill Creek Ravine, take the fun pedal-free ride down the trail through the forest all the way to the bottom, bike a little more and be all the way back at the Muttart Stop and get a train ride all the way back to the top! It'll be like an amusement park ride for bikers 😄

^ Lots of progress around the stop in that regard, now mostly under snow from what I could see through and I honestly didn't walk around there much. But for the large part, the majority of the SUP in that area is old stock. They are just tying-in existing with the new infrastructure.
*edit, also most of the area around the stop is fenced off

@Kaizen Nice pics man! Hey, were you able to get a look at how the Muttart LRT Stop area is looking atm? I'm curious how it's gonna connect with the Muttart and surrounding neighborhood. I know Imma probably use that stop lots for biking in the river valley haha.

Wait this reminds me!! You guys know what else I realized? If you're biking, you could (in theory) take the train to Avonmore stop, make the short trip through the neighborhood to the top of Mill Creek Ravine, take the fun pedal-free ride down the trail through the forest all the way to the bottom, bike a little more and be all the way back at the Muttart Stop and get a train ride all the way back to the top! It'll be like an amusement park ride for bikers 😄
Yup!

I plan on hopping on at Manulife with my toboggan, taking it to the top, sledding down, LRT back up:)

Toboggan2LRT

Last edited:

Back