News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Around Edmonton

Took a walk through some of Whitemud Ravine yesterday. It's been a long time since I was down there, forgot how beautiful it is.

20201205_143800_2.jpg
20201205_142904_2.jpg
20201205_141554_2.jpg

Great place to spot some wildlife

PC050012.jpg

Also great place to hand-feed the Chickadees:

PC050055.jpg

I'm definitely cool with the ravine remaining off-limits to bikes, it's a calming and quiet space that wouldn't be the same with bikes barreling through it (and you know me, I enjoy a good barreling on bike).

Edmonton Ski Club is the best place in Edmonton to learn how to ski. No lift lines and challenging terrain to practice on. Snow Valley, Sunridge and Rabbit Hill unfortunately have long lift lines, Rabbit Hill is a bit of a drive to get to, you might be better off heading to Red Deer and ski at Canyon, much better hill than all the ski hills in Edmonton combined.

Edmonton Ski Club is the best place in Edmonton to learn how to ski. No lift lines and challenging terrain to practice on. Snow Valley, Sunridge and Rabbit Hill unfortunately have long lift lines, Rabbit Hill is a bit of a drive to get to, you might be better off heading to Red Deer and ski at Canyon, much better hill than all the ski hills in Edmonton combined.

Might as well make the trip to Marmot while you're at it...

Back