News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Miscellaneous

Well now this project has a price tag. So is it simply an inhouse modernization of a portion of the hospital? Or are we getting a new building?

I was going to ask how far along this was....but then I read that "Aman Builders" is the GC. Did they not take 8 years to reno Vic Comp back in the day?

Well now this project has a price tag. So is it simply an inhouse modernization of a portion of the hospital? Or are we getting a new building?
Total cost $212 million I would say a new building

There is a large crane on site at the moment, at the front of the building. Not sure where a new building would fit though.

There is a large crane on site at the moment, at the front of the building. Not sure where a new building would fit though.
The crane is for Stollery. The new building would have to go either to the east into the parking lot of south west of the KClinic

I was going to ask how far along this was....but then I read that "Aman Builders" is the GC. Did they not take 8 years to reno Vic Comp back in the day?
They are well over a year behind, Like most project now. But word is they are looking at January turnover. Its pretty damn close now. I have a project next door and see this every week. Ill get some photos my next site visit.

Year 4 or 5.
Surely the Chateau Lacombe will finish their renovation before this decade is over?

20220927_112850.jpg

The new Paul Kane High school. Is getting closer. But it still sounds like January turn over.

The Fountain Park pool next door was supposed to have a reno completed by next month but issues with structure prolonged it, Not the City felt that moving into Phase 2 now was better so the facility is closed until sometime next summer.

PK2.jpg
PK1.jpg

Back