East Junction | 86m | 25s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
IMG_2879.JPG

I have limited knowledge about this, but it seems very odd. It seems to me the covering is normally used in colder months to provide protection and allow temperature sensitive work to continue.

So, I would have expected to see it come off when it warmed up or that work was done. Maybe I am wrong, but it seems to be a bad sign to me that work has ground to a halt here

I have limited knowledge about this, but it seems very odd. It seems to me the covering is normally used in colder months to provide protection and allow temperature sensitive work to continue.

So, I would have expected to see it come off when it warmed up or that work was done. Maybe I am wrong, but it seems to be a bad sign to me that work has ground to a halt here
To my understanding, the envelope is stucco so it does rain during summertime constructions. If you leave wet stucco exposed to more wet/moist conditions, where does that moisture seep to?

To my understanding, the envelope is stucco so it does rain during summertime constructions. If you leave wet stucco exposed to more wet/moist conditions, where does that moisture seep to?
Yes, but wouldn't the stucco eventually dry and this not be a problem? So then the covering would be removed. If this is the case it sounds like the stucco work that probably should have been done 6 months ago or more is progressing slowly or not at all.

leaving the stucco covered on a project with so much stucco and such a long time frame makes sense as to not have UV discoloring prior to the project being complete

in a smaller project you'd leave it wide open.

also they had the tarps over winter. summer would have to replace with the green mesh which is exxtra work

Back