News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton City Centre Mall (Renovations) | ?m | 2s | LaSalle Investment Management

Also, whoever said Best Buy is a good bet might've nailed it. The property on 109 st is currently for lease as their lease term expires at the end of this year and they have confirmed that they will not be renewing it.

I 100% believe that it is about time we got an actual urban format Best Buy in Edmonton and I think that they anchoring the mall renovations would be total sense.

This is the lease ad:

Also, whoever said Best Buy is a good bet might've nailed it. The property on 109 st is currently for lease as their lease term expires at the end of this year and they have confirmed that they will not be renewing it.

I 100% believe that it is about time we got an actual urban format Best Buy in Edmonton and I think that they anchoring the mall renovations would be total sense.

This is the lease ad:

Interesting. Both Best Buy and Canadian Brewhouse are confirmed to be leaving Oliver Gates now.

It would be nice to see some TOD redevelopment here, but that seems unlikely at that moment

Interesting. Both Best Buy and Canadian Brewhouse are confirmed to be leaving Oliver Gates now.

It would be nice to see some TOD redevelopment here, but that seems unlikely at that moment
About that..........
Reason why I reached out to Omada is because one of my clients' investors is actually interested in a mixed used development in the area.

Both Mikado and Harvey's would remain but who knows how long.

A new low.
Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 7.06.10 PM.png

Curious to see how this does and who joins. I'll hold final judgement until I see the space, but this is not attractive to me because of its location in a mall. Now if they had taken the Canada Permanent Bank building with a lounge, boardrooms, event space... sign me up.

Curious to see how this does and who joins. I'll hold final judgement until I see the space, but this is not attractive to me because of its location in a mall. Now if they had taken the Canada Permanent Bank building with a lounge, boardrooms, event space... sign me up.
I'll likely join, and with the impending renovations of the mall, it can become quite attractive over time

Back