News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

West Edmonton Mall

Five and Dive is almost open and the store front is decorated with some great artwork!
1602784600513.png

photos of the Lego Store from above (still not open devoid of stock, but there's a lego fancy car in the middle!) from a few days ago. it's located in phase 4, in the former stage area under the escalator for the movie theatre. I guess the MAAX or whatever the heck those booth things were ran out of borrowed time.
IMG_9956.JPG
IMG_9957.JPG

photos of the Lego Store from above (still not open devoid of stock, but there's a lego fancy car in the middle!) from a few days ago. it's located in phase 4, in the former stage area under the escalator for the movie theatre. I guess the MAAX or whatever the heck those booth things were ran out of borrowed time.
From someone that doesn't go to West Ed very often and likely won't for a while, has anything replaced HMV on that end of the mall? I think that is the end where this would be, correct? It always felt pretty empty in front of there.

From someone that doesn't go to West Ed very often and likely won't for a while, has anything replaced HMV on that end of the mall? I think that is the end where this would be, correct? It always felt pretty empty in front of there.
Sunrise records.

Description: To construct an Addition and interior and exterior alterations to, and increase the floor area of, an approved Automotive and Equipment Repair Shop and Automotive and Minor Recreational Vehicle Sales/Rentals. (WEM - Toyota)
Permit date: November 27, 2020
Type: Development Permit
Subtype: Major Development Permit
Category: N/A
Class: Class B
Address: 1950, 8882 - 170 STREET NW
Neighbourhood: SUMMERLEA
Zoning: DC2, DC2, DC2

Description: To construct an Accessory Automotive and Equipment Repair Shop and Automotive and Minor Recreational Vehicle Sales/Rentals structure (prefabricated structure for valet parking - WEM Toyota).
Address: 8882 - 170 STREET NW
Zoning: DC2, DC2, DC2,DC2, DC2, DC2,DC2, DC2, DC2,DC2, DC2, DC2

Description: To construct an Accessory Automotive and Equipment Repair Shop and Automotive and Minor Recreational Vehicle Sales/Rentals structure (carport - WEM Toyota).
Address: 1950, 8882 - 170 STREET NW
Zoning: DC2, DC2, DC2

Correction: Virtual World has only taken over about 1/4 or 2/3 of the old Brick space.

The Toyota dealership should finally open sometime during the autumn.

20210913_134457.jpg

20210913_134358.jpg20210913_134549.jpg

Last edited:

Back