The Parks | 146.91m | 45s | 35s | 13s | Pangman | Hariri Pontarini

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_0883.jpeg

In contrast to the trepidation by Edgar's adjacent Shift towers, was there something unique at play that made this go-ahead ? Or are we really just talking different decision makers with different options available.

I'm curious why such a big building is going ahead while comments on that thread point to a lack of demand and economics.

Pot committed? Need to place capital in something ready to go?

Keep in mind that Shift was meant to be condos initially, or at least one of the towers... not to mention where interest rates have gone since then.

In contrast to the trepidation by Edgar's adjacent Shift towers, was there something unique at play that made this go-ahead ? Or are we really just talking different decision makers with different options available.

I'm curious why such a big building is going ahead while comments on that thread point to a lack of demand and economics.
So many factors, certainly has to do with what else they have for projects, timing, first in the ground. I do think an argument could me made this project as things stand now is better situated close to 109 street & Jasper amenities.

The Windows here are fine. The area with limited windows is primarily abutting the other tower's super high podium which is somewhere 13 floors.

As per Falcon, it is a reshaped Icons with slightly better and symmetrical windows; as well as panelings with decorative trims. The dull white material is what is causing the lack of excitement. It is not a disaster but hugely disappointing for such a prominent location.

Back