The Parks | 146.91m | 45s | 35s | 13s | Pangman | Hariri Pontarini

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Once they pass the podium, the footplate of this size is roughly 1.5 weeks per floor. If need be, it could easily be done faster, but that will require well organized coordination and slightly more manpower.

Once they pass the podium, the footplate of this size is roughly 1.5 weeks per floor. If need be, it could easily be done faster, but that will require well organized coordination and slightly more manpower.
If my calculations are correct, probably late April or early May this will be topping out.

IMG_0261.jpeg

I absolutely love how this angle makes the city in the background look so dense!
Honestly I’d love for it if more angles of the city that aren’t the Walterdale area are represented in advertising/media.

It’s becoming too much of a trope for some angles/other areas of the city occasionally online to get posted and have people go “oh my gawd I can’t believe that’s Deadmonton”.

I hope some people from the City of Edmonton see this because I know some of y’all are lurking on these sites lol

Honestly I’d love for it if more angles of the city that aren’t the Walterdale area are represented in advertising/media.

It’s becoming too much of a trope for some angles/other areas of the city occasionally online to get posted and have people go “oh my gawd I can’t believe that’s Deadmonton”.

I hope some people from the City of Edmonton see this because I know some of y’all are lurking on these sites lol
Agreed, the Walterdale angle I think is preferred because the bridge looks really beautiful and futuristic. There are definitely some great alternatives though:

- Coming down the hill just after the traffic circle on 98th Ave looks amazing with the skyline, the river and now the Tawatina Bridge.

- The Rowland Park viewpoint shows an excellent angle of the skyline with the river and the Dawson Bridge both visible

- Mill Creek Bridge looking northwest is stunning especially in fall. It looks as if the city is rising out of the forest. It's especially excellent if you are in an SCT double-decker bus.

Agreed, the Walterdale angle I think is preferred because the bridge looks really beautiful and futuristic. There are definitely some great alternatives though:

- Coming down the hill just after the traffic circle on 98th Ave looks amazing with the skyline, the river and now the Tawatina Bridge.

- The Rowland Park viewpoint shows an excellent angle of the skyline with the river and the Dawson Bridge both visible

- Mill Creek Bridge looking northwest is stunning especially in fall. It looks as if the city is rising out of the forest. It's especially excellent if you are in an SCT double-decker bus.
Down the hill from the 98th Ave traffic circle is my favourite vista in the whole city. Really any view from the east side (driving down Baseline Road, the city looks gorgeous)

Down the hill from the 98th Ave traffic circle is my favourite vista in the whole city. Really any view from the east side (driving down Baseline Road, the city looks gorgeous)

I think our skyline view from the north (fKingsway Parkade 2nd level for example) should be promoted more. You see more of our newer more modern buildings including Rogers Place from that angle, and our skyline looks fuller too.

Quite the mish mash of architecture.
Hey it adds character 😉

Also yeah, my current favourite views of Downtown/Oliver are from 104th Ave, 116th Street by the graveyard and Blatchford Park.

Back