7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

The Mercury Block II | Hodgson Schilf Evans

IMG_2733.jpeg
IMG_2732.jpeg

Great site management by these guys. They've had a skid steer with a broom running lots to keep the road clean and clear of mud/debris. I know that's bylaw required but so many contractors in this city don't give a flying one about it.

Anyone know how V1 is doing? I’ve heard some mixed reviews on suites. I wonder if they’ll change anything for interiors on this one.

Small windows, cheap finishes, and a generally underwhelming feel is what I heard from some friends. Especially compared to hat and citizen.

Anyone know how V1 is doing? I’ve heard some mixed reviews on suites. I wonder if they’ll change anything for interiors on this one.

Small windows, cheap finishes, and a generally underwhelming feel is what I heard from some friends. Especially compared to hat and citizen.
I was very disappointed with the suites. No kitchen island, windows are oddly placed (they cut off at the shoulder), and overall poor quality for the price they’re asking. Hoping they put more effort into Mercury II. The amenities, however, are fantastic.

Back