News   Apr 03, 2020
 8K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3K     0 

The Edmonton Elks - CFL

I'm going to the Elks / Stamps game and glad to see there are definitely much, much less seats available when looking at Ticketmaster's seat map compared to when I went to the home opener (this will be my second game this season). Not surprising, people like watching winning teams and I bet Thompson's ownership is going to draw more people now too.

Great first half thus far for the Elks. I gotta say, MBT is looking great and the run game is serious.

It's pretty remarkable how many of our stats have gone from last to 1st in the last four weeks.

GO ELKS GO!!!

.^
What’s crazy is that after an 0-7 start to the season they have a legitimate chance to make the playoffs without having to be a cross-over team.

This is playing out like the Oilers?

Coaching change after terrible start. And now 4-1 and almost beat league best Montreal last week on their home turf.

.^
What’s crazy is that after an 0-7 start to the season they have a legitimate chance to make the playoffs without having to be a cross-over team.
Who knew that getting rid of a coach who wasn't using his players properly and running an archaic system of football would do wonders for this team. ;) :D :D

You love to see it!

I don’t think Chris Jones understands the Canadian game. I always got the impression he was thinking an NFL mindset.
He went from an aggressive defence with exotic blitzs to a more conservative zone defence, With the bigger field in canada its impossible to play zone. Do not know why he changed his approach in his second stint but it was over when he never re adjusted back to what worked

He went from an aggressive defence with exotic blitzs to a more conservative zone defence, With the bigger field in canada its impossible to play zone. Do not know why he changed his approach in his second stint but it was over when he never re adjusted back to what worked
Not wanting to play a scrambling quarterback like Tre Ford

Back