News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Miscellaneous

I believe so except for O2s as access has been restricted to those other CRUs for a solid 2+ months

I remember that building while under construction when I was a tot visiting my dentist in the building on the corner of 109th and Jasper ……must have been around ‘81?

Some random Development Permit in Century park That seems recent

Major Development Permit
Permit ClassClass B
Permit Date(No value)
StatusIn Progress
Description of DevelopmentTo construct a Mixed Use building consisting of 386 dwelling Multi-unit Housing, General Retail Stores and a Restaurant on the main floor, and underground Parking Garage
Address10920 - 25 AVENUE NW

Some random Development Permit in Century park That seems recent

Major Development Permit
Permit ClassClass B
Permit Date(No value)
StatusIn Progress
Description of DevelopmentTo construct a Mixed Use building consisting of 386 dwelling Multi-unit Housing, General Retail Stores and a Restaurant on the main floor, and underground Parking Garage
Address10920 - 25 AVENUE NW
Could be Time Square just east of Le Louvre.
6EC1B4F3-3019-4EEE-85FA-C8AFE1558F07.jpeg

Drove by Niche's development on 83rd and 99th, that orange Hitachi excavator is gone. Not surprising but it's pretty disappointing. That site has been an eyesore pit since 2017, that's going on six years now...

BP for Garneau Theatre:

Aug 11, 2022
Commercial Final
To construct Exterior Alterations. Facade improvements & restoration. "Garneau Theatre"
8712 - 109 STREET NW
At one point, circa 2007, I was engaged to look at acquiring the lot to the north or west to see about a mid-rise tower that would have cantilevered over the garneau and provided some space for a film fest/theatre school, some non-market housing and some market housing.

Last edited:

Back