News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Miscellaneous

It won't look that bad if they look like the windows above them. It kinda looks like there should be windows there anyways
There was an architectural firm in there for many years, RKA (ROMAN M. KUJATH ARCHITECTS LTD). If I recall correctly, offices on the 4th floor and a mezzanine. Someone on here will recall. The firm designed some large projects including institutional. I have no idea if RKA is still in business.

There was an architectural firm in there for many years, RKA (ROMAN M. KUJATH ARCHITECTS LTD). If I recall correctly, offices on the 4th floor and a mezzanine. Someone on here will recall. The firm designed some large projects including institutional. I have no idea if RKA is still in business.
http://www.rkarchitects.ca/ Yup they are apperently

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else, but the old DeVine's house at 9712 111th Street is getting a restoration/renovation. A concrete pump was out there earlier. It looks like Amnor Group is doing it.

The Provincial Archives' van Hogezand Fonds have a bunch of pictures of the home, showing what it looked like in the '40s:

Last edited:
What in tarnation is this thread title? Is it just me?
Screenshot_20210903-125515_Chrome.jpg

Not sure how long this sign has been up for, but this could and interesting project. 11 floors, one residence per floor. It is in Clifton Place in behind the currently under construction Glenora Park. There is currently a house on that site.
View attachment 346535.
Edmonton has definitely not seen much of the "1-unit-per-floor" type luxury buildings yet, so I'm interested to see how this turns out. Who knows, buildings like this could be an avenue for more infill density in areas like Glenora and Crestwood too.

I see fencing has been put up around the old Red Robin (104A, 112S) I know that the city has a relatively new plan for the 104A corridor, specifically between 112 and 116S; (currently a strip mall). anyone know about a development for this site?

Edmonton has definitely not seen much of the "1-unit-per-floor" type luxury buildings yet, so I'm interested to see how this turns out. Who knows, buildings like this could be an avenue for more infill density in areas like Glenora and Crestwood too.
The exterior design and balcony size are anything but luxurious.

Back