News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.2K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Miscellaneous

MacLab owns the townhouse complex directly south of Misercordia Hospital. It is SE of the 87th Ave and 170 St intersection.
It is fascinating to me the holdings MacLab has throughout Edmonton.

PS. how did you know that they own it? I know there is a lot of esoteric knowledge shared here but outside of that and pulling land titles, MacLab seems to keep their portfolio pretty quiet outside of what is publicly slated for development.

It is fascinating to me the holdings MacLab has throughout Edmonton.

PS. how did you know that they own it? I know there is a lot of esoteric knowledge shared here but outside of that and pulling land titles, MacLab seems to keep their portfolio pretty quiet outside of what is publicly slated for development.

It's owned by Midwest, which is their rental property company.

It says on Midwest's website that their privately owned by Maclab properties group

About Midwest Property Management

1700511770646.png

Anyone know if this lot to the right of the Free Masons Hall has ever had anything proposed on it? Ripe for development down the road I have to think.

DP for Chick-Fil-A:

Reference Id:Job No 491581043-002
Description:To demolish an existing Restaurant with Drive-In Food Service (Swiss Chalet) and construct a new Restaurant with Drive-In Food Service (Chick-Fil-A), reference dev pre-app meeting #481431600-001.
Plan 0620021 Blk 21 Lot 13
Applicant:RIOCAN MANAGEMENT INC.
Create Date:2023/11/20
Neighbourhood:LARKSPUR

wow a swiss chalet that had to close. That 17st corridor south of Whitemud is quite developed. Have the new High School a few blocks south. Quite a few restaurants in the area as well.

wow a swiss chalet that had to close. That 17st corridor south of Whitemud is quite developed. Have the new High School a few blocks south. Quite a few restaurants in the area as well.
Surprised they have to "demolish" the entire building. Not cheaper to retro-fit it? I think that Montana's was built around 2001/2002..

Back