News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.7K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

^^^

the change will be an enhancement to the pedestrian experience but it also assumes a retail or service tenant or tenants that sells to/wants local pedestrian traffic. wmc was not that, which explains the prior approach to signage and access (noting that the landscaping contribution to the pedestrian experience - for most of the year at least - was a lot nicer than most).

what group is behind this renovation? I like it
Beljan

Tuscan Village, Edmonton

54783.jpg

You don't even know its there unless you are looking specifically for it. and yes the LRT is supposed to run along that ave to the Niki^ Transit station.

The old Popeyes space on the left I always thought is a great little CRU. Zwick's should cross the street and enter into it.

The old Popeyes space on the left I always thought is a great little CRU. Zwick's should cross the street and enter into it.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that building is equipped to handle anything food related. A lot of money would probably have to be invested in bringing up to where it needs to be and it seems like the owner is not interested in putting money into the building. Pure speculation on my part though.

Back