News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.7K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

ICE Tower

Don't forget -- Westrich also owns the (larger) site north across 103rd Avenue (the former multi-storey storage building plus adjacent land). I would expect the formal announcement accompanied with renderings to also include this site and that's how the Pedway system gets engaged connecting to ICE district -- Pedway over 103 Avenue and then east to ICE district.

Don't forget -- Westrich also owns the (larger) site north across 103rd Avenue (the former multi-storey storage building plus adjacent land). I would expect the formal announcement accompanied with renderings to also include this site and that's how the Pedway system gets engaged connecting to ICE district -- Pedway over 103 Avenue and then east to ICE district.

As long as the exterior of the Affordable Storage building remains intact while serving as the podium of a new tower, make it so!

200m would be nice
252m would be real nice
300m would be an 'ultra tall'
Dude, this is Edmonton. Up until about a decade ago 100m was an "ultra tall". I doubt we'll see anything come close to taking the crown from Stantec anytime soon. Sure sure, some on here believe the white picket fence company will do it but back in reality we're likely going to see a lot of 30 story buildings fill downtown and that's totally OK.

Back