Windsor Terrace | ?m | 12s | Pagaro Investments | Hodgson Schilf Evans

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I wish they picked either brick or stucco for everything. I don't really like it, but I like it much more than SFHs. I'm not gonna let perfect be the enemy of good here.
The density, housing choice and CRU spaces for an underserved area all good, but yeah, far from what could have been.
Yes it does look wierd but I love how the building interacts with the street.

Thank for you focusing on the positives!

Big picture this is a good project even if aesthetically it isn’t everyone’s favourite.

I would take many more of these over the surface level parking lots and empty, undeveloped lots I pass by every day.

I'm not as down on this one as others. Sure, they seemed to have missed the mark a bit on the staggered effect of the facade, but I am still holding hope that it'll come together a bit more once the remaining parts of the envelope are finished off. It should make it look less busy.

Taken: September 14, 2023
20230914_193805.jpg
20230914_193829.jpg

Please tell me that a new sidewalk, curb and 'streetscape' are being done as part of this...

It irks me to no end to see these projects go up and yet broken, cracking, dissolving sidewalks remain.

I see the lack of trees as a bigger issue than a fat building itself.
I talked to the guys that were hired to do the landscape at this project. There were trees for the front but couldn't be done due to the amount of underground utilities.

I talked to the guys that were hired to do the landscape at this project. There were trees for the front but couldn't be done due to the amount of underground utilities.
If the Citadel can grow nice big trees with big pot planters, trees can be placed there, even our perennials.

Nothing yet on Pagaro's website.

Back