Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

Saw 2, 2 car trains Downtown, but later following the VLSE south from Downtown... nothing. So much for simulated service to Sunday and Monday.

Most likely. They may be doing other things as well. I saw mammoet staging a crane just beside where they are currently erecting spans

Decent video. If Europeans and Calgarians can figure it out, so can the people driving here.

I like the idea of arrows instead of circular lights. Moving the stop lines back is another way to essentially eliminate right hand turns on red.
The left turn from 102 ave as shown in the video should be impossible, because that avenue should have never been reopened to cars.
An enforcement campaign may also be a good idea around opening to really hammer it into the people ignoring the obvious rules.

I've driven along the alignment on many occasions, and I can't do anything but blame anyone that drives into the trams.

im surprised at how large of a timeframe this is. It takes them only 3-4 days to erected and complete a segment, and only 2 segments go over 170 street. Seems kind of odd
I like the no left turn approach from Whyte eastbound at Bonnie Noon. Make the drivers go another block before a left turn heading north. Removing all turns from the intersection.

Back