1622820373523.png
    116 bytes · Views: 70
  • 1622820373585.png
    1622820373585.png
    116 bytes · Views: 81
  • 1622820373632.png
    1622820373632.png
    614 bytes · Views: 80
There's some sort of decorative mosaic work going on at Avonmore near the intersection of Argyll and 83 St. I talked to the lady in charge, apparently it's part of the public art as well?

The design is like the Davies station glass, a long sinuous colourful piece. It was getting a lot of attention from passers-by.

Q2 - Shared-use path installation (not opening?) across Tawatinâ Bridge
Q3- Linewide track power energization'
It looked like only 1/5 or so has been installed when I swung by the other day. Just looking at the area, I imagine by July it could be opened, but I haven't been following actual updates very closely. Would be surprised to see it by the end of June though. Prove me wrong, TransEd!

I think by July/Aug they will still be working on both banks of the river :( I hope the people crossing could be open by early Fall, time will tell...
-The SUP suspended under the bridge will be ready relatively soon but not able to be opened to the public until a lot of the work at both ends is completed. Such as the river berms and restoration of the parks, removal of construction laydown yard, geotechnical, reforestation, constructing the trail system, etc. The timing of everything has its challenges. They are still stating a late summer/ fall timeline (but I sure hope we can use the SUP bridge sooner than "passenger ready day" if it gets down to that.

I know this doesn’t directly have to do with the valley line but in other exciting ETS news, I saw some card readers at McK/Bel station. They have tiny little ETS blue shelters on them. Btw I’m a recovered lingerer who decided to just make an account so that’s why you’ve never seen me.View attachment 325322
Welcome to the forum (officially)! If you're comfortable, feel free to say a bit about yourself in the introductions section :)

Back