Tower 101 | 175m | 50s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
@westcoastjos and @Daveography they (DER) are getting in the groove. I am betting that their proposal will be spectacular (solely on the premise that this will be their moment to really shine). This building will have a prominence like no other and there is likely to be ground floor retail and hospitality, a vertical stretch of office, a section of hotel (excellent location) and a topper that would best be described as ideal residential condo. Let's see how close I come to reality... any other thoughts?
I guess I nailed it in terms of uses for this tower -- is that clapping that I hear?

Man, so many projects being proposed. What a great time for Edmonton.
Here's to hoping most of them go through.

According to a conversion, 50 stories equates to approximately 165m. I guess we'll find out come Tuesday

Wow! This tower is the literal definition of "Mixed Use":p!

For this location I hope that they REALLY do something special. I mean, it's literally right in the center centre of downtown. would not mind another trophy tower here...

Edit: I will also probably be attending the meeting, too, for the very first time.

Last edited:
Man, so many projects being proposed. What a great time for Edmonton.
Here's to hoping most of them go through.

According to a conversion, 50 stories equates to approximately 165m. I guess we'll find out come Tuesday

I don't know how many stories of this will be office, but if quite a bit of the tower is office space, it would increase the height over just being a hotel, or residences.

CBC took a photo so I did too.

20181016_173720.jpg

Attachments

• 20181016_173720.jpg
    20181016_173720.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 1,275

Back