Tower 101 | 175m | 50s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
P4230552.jpg

Attachments

• P4230552.jpg
    P4230552.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 925
Other than the sidewalk, were there any actual plans to move on this any time soon? I thought they were just doing demo to beat the LRT construction.

You have it right @westcoastjos, the LRT construction was going to tie the site down for two years, so they had to act on demolition sooner rather than later. I imagine that regency is some way through proposal plans... maybe another 3- 4 months before we see anything.

@westcoastjos and @Daveography they (DER) are getting in the groove. I am betting that their proposal will be spectacular (solely on the premise that this will be their moment to really shine). This building will have a prominence like no other and there is likely to be ground floor retail and hospitality, a vertical stretch of office, a section of hotel (excellent location) and a topper that would best be described as ideal residential condo. Let's see how close I come to reality... any other thoughts?

@westcoastjos and @Daveography they (DER) are getting in the groove. I am betting that their proposal will be spectacular (solely on the premise that this will be their moment to really shine). This building will have a prominence like no other and there is likely to be ground floor retail and hospitality, a vertical stretch of office, a section of hotel (excellent location) and a topper that would best be described as ideal residential condo. Let's see how close I come to reality... any other thoughts?

I hope you're right. I hope they pack some height as that would be a prime location to erect a tall tower (200m or more) with a view in the heart of down town. I really wouldn't mind a tower with a spire. Anyone else?

Reference ID: Job No 294844309-001
Description: To construct a 50-storey mixed-use building (Hotel, Professional, Financial, and Office Support Service, General Retail Store, Restaurant, Bar and Neighbourhood Pub and Apartment Housing)
Plan F Lots 43-46
Applicant: DER + ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTURE LTD
Create Date: 10/10/2018 4:37:04 PM
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

Back