The Jameson | 53.95m | 17s | Open Sky | Acton Ostry

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, this will be pit number 4 for downtown/central...

I'M READY TO SNAP!
I SNAP! LOSE IT! I headfake him with two GC changes before opening his sky and leaving a big hole in him.

Ever since I’ve been the champ at the CBH…

Are we sure? It’s got a new sign and everything
we-do-a-little-speculation-we-do-a-little-speculation-gif.gif

Nah, I haven't heard of any potential sale.... I doubt the developer would give up like that....

I suspect that the Surveyor was onsite to monitor the wall due to hold status requirements.

That or perhaps the developer is closer to securing pricing from the next GC who wants to document the site prior to starting... The second assumption is also valid as new subtrade price requests recently flooded the market.

One question I was wondering about, would the developer still receive the 2021 tax incentive as they qualified for the program at the time the hole was dug?

The hoarding has been removed, and the sidewalk reopened. Not sure how long ago, but I was passed there a few days ago.
Yes this happened a month ago and was reported on in this thread. I believe the city required this due to public complaints and that construction was stalled for several months. The trailer that was blocking the bike lane and sidewalk is still around though - just moved to the vacant lot beside this one.

Every day that nothing happens on this site, I lose confidence that it will proceed. Financing these projects is hard enough without 2x GC departures and a big delay in the midst of rapid interest rate increases. Unless Open sky has very deep (internal) pockets, their investors would be none too happy with the state of this project.

Speaking with someone connected to the project, I was told that Open Sky has renewed the permit and plans to resume construction in early 2023. It sounds like they are using the current downtime to capitalize on falling material prices.

I saw some Clark Builders guys on site last month, may be a sign of what's to come.

I saw some Clark Builders guys on site last month, may be a sign of what's to come.
“No hard feelings fellas!”

Speaking with someone connected to the project, I was told that Open Sky has renewed the permit and plans to resume construction in early 2023. It sounds like they are using the current downtime to capitalize on falling material prices.

If it wasn't our resident open sky insider, I wouldn't believe it! What a turn of events.

Back