The Edward | 40m | 13s | ANU Developments | Gardner Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
There's a couple features from the renderings that were cut and would have been nice, however what can be seen behind the scaffolding is looking pretty good!

Looks better than I expected in person actually. Walking on 124th street I felt like it was a strong addition. 5-10 more floors would have been nice though, a little stumpy.
E01FFEEE-BB62-4E45-967E-2D147C47C776.jpeg
3C6B3CF5-9246-475F-825C-42FE4F06B537.jpeg

I'll make sure to grab a pic of this whenever I'm by here again but, wow, standing in the parking lot of the mid-rise building makes you realize just how much this area has densified with 121 west and this building. Very cool stuff and hopefully the Brewery District will consider converting some parking lots to mixed-use res in the next few years for the Valley Line.

I understand that the Brewery District with its Underground Parking had made allowances for adding additional Retail (single-storey) structures that would replace surface parking over time, but there was no specific allowances made for high-rise or even mid-rise residential structures.

I'll make sure to grab a pic of this whenever I'm by here again but, wow, standing in the parking lot of the mid-rise building makes you realize just how much this area has densified with 121 west and this building. Very cool stuff and hopefully the Brewery District will consider converting some parking lots to mixed-use res in the next few years for the Valley Line.
Yes it has. My mom lives in the Glenora Gates condos and she's said foot traffic picked up quite a bit since the Brewery and 121 West were built.

Back