The Augustana | 96m | 30s | Pangman | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
This is a genuinely pretty decent building despite the colour being slightly "bland". It really does have a strong effect on the Govt district and it'd be really cool to see more of these pop up in the surrounding area, especially since it's not too far away from Grandin and Westrich's "It's Our Skyrise Corner" district there.

20210110_122802.jpg
20210110_122914.jpg
20210110_123346.jpg

This is a genuinely pretty decent building despite the colour being slightly "bland". It really does have a strong effect on the Govt district and it'd be really cool to see more of these pop up in the surrounding area, especially since it's not too far away from Grandin and Westrich's "It's Our Skyrise Corner" district there.
This is Edmonton - you can have any colour you want as long as it is white/grey/beige for residential high rises and bluish/grey for office towers. It is a decent building and I agree we do need to broaden our colour choices somewhat.

NEW PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT
240 Unit Augustana Tower Officially Launches in Downtown Edmonton

Intelligence House is pleased to announce the launch of the highly touted Augustana Tower by Pangman Development Corporation in downtown Edmonton. The Augustana is a mixed-use rental development comprised of a trendy retail base and a chic, modern apartment tower located right next to the Grandin area in downtown Edmonton. It is impeccably located to provide a lively downtown experience, while being secluded enough to enjoy the peaceful ambiance of the iconic River Valley.

The Augustana executes an urban design style embellished with exquisite stone countertops and sleek exposed concrete elements that are sure to impress everyone who enters the space.

Select suites boast highly sought-after River Valley and downtown skyline views, providing the perfect backdrop scenery.

We look forward to bringing you updates on this project as it progresses.

1610472218718.png

via email

when I was 18 I remembering looking at a studio on 104st for $400 per month, and I thought it was expensive lol

UNIT 401 1 BEDROOM 585 $1,695

UNIT 402 2 BEDROOM 777 $2,020

UNIT 403 STUDIO 493 $1,305

UNIT 404 2 BEDROOM 845 $2,230

UNIT 2601 3 BEDROOM 1128 $2,925

With rental costs this high and mortgage rates at historical lows in a relatively affordable (for Canadian standards) housing market, it's hard to justify renting at these prices if you have the means to purchase a place instead. I do get the convenience of not having to worry about maintenance, home insurance, utilities, etc., but these prices just seem ridiculous for our market.

Back