Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Fingers crossed it leases like "hotcakes" as the proverbial saying goes....lol. Then after a few months Quailico says to itself, "Gee whiz! Let's start the 37 storey asap!"
The 2bdrms are also starting at cheaper than other new projects. Fingers crossed!!

Falcon is advertising hard as well right now. Should be 400-500 new people living downtown by Fall if these lease up!

Also Qualico had other benefits that may have entered into the equation relative to unit pricing. If they push to get their 39-storey project underway it will also redound to their plan to flesh out the retail side of their offerings... lots of residential tenants, an existing office buildout, an outdoor pedestrian mall with a pocket park as a component, proximity to the ICE district, and a winterized pedway that connects to the entire civic centre and the downtown nexus of LRT may well influence the hoped-for retail/hospitality occupancy. The realization that this may also propel additional residential construction could make the entire Stationlands project move along with up-pace momentum.

Also Qualico had other benefits that may have entered into the equation relative to unit pricing. If they push to get their 39-storey project underway it will also redound to their plan to flesh out the retail side of their offerings... lots of residential tenants, an existing office buildout, an outdoor pedestrian mall with a pocket park as a component, proximity to the ICE district, and a winterized pedway that connects to the entire civic centre and the downtown nexus of LRT may well influence the hoped-for retail/hospitality occupancy. The realization that this may also propel additional residential construction could make the entire Stationlands project move along with up-pace momentum.
The more that gets developed and built here, the more attractive it becomes. I do think this tower will be a catalyst for further development.

They may also already realize not a lot else is being built in this part of downtown now, so now may be a good time to move ahead before others start to, as rental demand here is increasing.

The more that gets developed and built here, the more attractive it becomes. I do think this tower will be a catalyst for further development.

They may also already realize not a lot else is being built in this part of downtown now, so now may be a good time to move ahead before others start to, as rental demand here is increasing.
Yeah, I wonder the play here with the potential ice district village. Do you go faster to beat out the high supply once that gets going? Or try to let that take some of the up front risk to get the area going?

Looks to me like they are tunnelling the next section
IMG_2778.jpeg

Back