Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
There is no solar eclipse but plans call for a total eclipse of empty lots.
Biggest issue is how they resolve the issues of this area and the shelters a block and 2 blocks directly north. The shelters aren't the problem but the lack of cleanliness I've seen left there unattended more often than not.

^
How many more decades do we need to "all ruminate collectively" before those with responsibility accept it and deal with it?
I think we here in North America are really good at ruminating. More often than not I think though that what really happens is we use the excuse of ruminating, where as we are more simply kicking the can down the road hoping that the problem will be passed along to someone else.

^
How many more decades do we need to "all ruminate collectively" before those with responsibility accept it and deal with it?
Politicians often think in cycles of four years or less, which not coincidentally is related to when elections are held.

However, sometimes they can be embarrassed into dealing with things or convinced it is beneficial for them to do so.

^
As many as it needs until something concrete has shown positivity; after that, we continuously and collectively refine until it is acceptable by society. The problem with us is that everybody wants somebody to solve a problem. There are how many aldermen in our city? Do you and other honestly believe that is adequate to think for 1.2 nominal (almost 1.6 metro) Edmontonians? WE NEED TO STOP THIS MENTALITY THAT THERE IS A MAGIC WAND OR MCDRIVE THROUGHS THAT JUST INSTANTLY SOLVES PROBLEMS ONE TIME FOR ALL TIMES. LIKE BUSINESS OR ANY OTHER VENTURES OF THE UNKNOWN, IT IS ALWAYS A PROCESS OF "TRIAL AND ERROR" TO FORM CONSENSUS, AND THIS IS NO DIFFERENT.
All we have ever done were rearranging the messes around primarily under the bed; unfortunately, the bedroom is not infinite and now has turned into a hazard mess.

I think we here in North America are really good at ruminating. More often than not I think though that what really happens is we use the excuse of ruminating, where as we are more simply kicking the can down the road hoping that the problem will be passed along to someone else.
That is because we don't have qualified politician in politics for the people. They don't have acute understanding of anything, so all they can do is ruminate (DREAM).

As many as it needs until something concrete has shown positivity; after that, we continuously and collectively refine until it is acceptable by society. The problem with us is that everybody wants somebody to solve a problem. There are how many aldermen in our city? Do you and other honestly believe that is adequate to think for 1.2 nominal (almost 1.6 metro) Edmontonians? WE NEED TO STOP THIS MENTALITY THAT THERE IS A MAGIC WAND OR MCDRIVE THROUGHS THAT JUST INSTANTLY SOLVES PROBLEMS ONE TIME FOR ALL TIMES. LIKE BUSINESS OR ANY OTHER VENTURES OF THE UNKNOWN, IT IS ALWAYS A PROCESS OF "TRIAL AND ERROR" TO FORM CONSENSUS, AND THIS IS NO DIFFERENT.
All we have ever done were rearranging the messes around primarily under the bed; unfortunately, the bedroom is not infinite and now has turned into a hazard mess.

...u ok?

1350 for a 1 bd?! sounds like a great deal. I wonder if that would be enough to convince people to move right next to Hope Mission.

1713972321008.png

Back