Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Curious as to why they put asphalt where they did.
IMG_2564.jpeg

Curious as to why they put asphalt where they did.
I suspect it is to control drainage on a temporary basis -- better at preventing erosion than open soil and also prevents soil contamination in the new drainage pipes that were recently installed. It says to me that they are going to leave the excavation as it is for a while until they (Qualico) can proceed to the next phase.

I suspect it is to control drainage on a temporary basis -- better at preventing erosion than open soil and also prevents soil contamination in the new drainage pipes that were recently installed. It says to me that they are going to leave the excavation as it is for a while until they (Qualico) can proceed to the next phase.
You can also see they have excavated up the south property line

Ledcor
Our Ledcor team recently finished a long and challenging pour of the concrete slab that will be supporting this 9-level tower. It took 17 hours and 99 cement trucks to complete.

Station Lands North is a mid-rise rental residential tower atop a 4-level mixed-use podium that will form part of The Switch at Station Lands – a dynamic live-work environment in Edmonton, Alberta.

Check out the video to see how it was done!
[/COLOR]

Ledcor
Our Ledcor team recently finished a long and challenging pour of the concrete slab that will be supporting this 9-level tower. It took 17 hours and 99 cement trucks to complete.

Station Lands North is a mid-rise rental residential tower atop a 4-level mixed-use podium that will form part of The Switch at Station Lands – a dynamic live-work environment in Edmonton, Alberta.

Check out the video to see how it was done!
[/COLOR]
An old video from them doing the slab pour last year? I can’t find it on YouTube nor on Ledcor’s site

^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^^
my guess is someone let them know that there was an error in the post and in the underlying video - rather than sharing it in a “gotcha” post - so they could correct it.

the video was of the recent “fifth floor transfer slab” pour, not an earlier foundation slab pour.

knowing ledcor i would guess it will be back up once corrected.

Nice…..thanks! So of the 5th floor transfer slab of the “25/39 storey tower,” NOT of the 16 midrise (Switch building).

Back