Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I don’t see them citing a source. These are the words the author uses…..2 towers at once is all I see

I don’t see them citing a source. These are the words the author uses…..2 towers at once is all I see
There is a subscript 1 at the end of the paragraph, and a list of references at the bottom of the article.

i would think rather than parsing footnotes and sources and assigning/interpreting intent, it would be just as easy to call qualico or ledcor and just ask them directly… :)
I might do that (especially in light of what Avenuer said); but since MacLac had made that statement before the report was posted, I wasn't sure if he was going off of that report as well, or if he knew something that we didn't :)

I might do that (especially in light of what Avenuer said); but since MacLac had made that statement before the report was posted, I wasn't sure if he was going off of that report as well, or if he knew something that we didn't :)
My info is direct from the Building Permit, for what it's worth.

This just posted today from Qualico. Both towers will be constructed. “In February 2022, construction began on phase two, which will feature two of six planned mixed-use apartment buildings designated for the site. The first two residential buildings will contain more than 600 apartment units, built atop a four-level commercial podium featuring a mix of small businesses, retail, conference, and community spaces.”

Also interesting that Ledcor being the GC is in a joint venture in developing this.

This just posted today from Qualico. Both towers will be constructed. “In February 2022, construction began on phase two, which will feature two of six planned mixed-use apartment buildings designated for the site. The first two residential buildings will contain more than 600 apartment units, built atop a four-level commercial podium featuring a mix of small businesses, retail, conference, and community spaces.”

Also interesting that Ledcor being the GC is in a joint venture in developing this.

Beautiful, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thank you!

Pot committed and why not keep the machine going where you 'can'.

Ledcor does have a properties division. They're an insanely diversified company. Build everything from towers to pipelines, operate tug boats and barges, and even run their own airline (Summit Air).

Wow looking at the possible renderings again, think about how much a fully developed Station Lands right beside Ice District phase 2, Northern edge of downtown is going to feel completely different in the best way possible
Screenshot 2022-08-05 162756.png
Screenshot 2022-08-05 162835.png

Thank you for uploading this! I literally envisioned this in my head last night along with Westrich's Pacific Rim towers in the mentality extrapolation...

It would literally overcome any stigmatized memories of our past....
The big question is, how long before this can become fruitfulness?
It really should be a deep focus Imo.

Back