Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
103A Avenue and 99st streetscape + Stationlands pedway

06dd98b40683ac666f4098fee213d5fe_103_Streetscape_Overall_Map_1.jpg

3de5f924143bcd1c166389069cb63d97_99_Street_Underground_Pedway.png

It still appears like the second 25-storey tower is going ahead -- reinforcing steel has now penetrated the eighth floor level (essentially 25% of the way up).

It still appears like the second 25-storey tower is going ahead -- reinforcing steel has now penetrated the eighth floor level (essentially 25% of the way up).
the first four floors you’re looking at are the parkade extension. the main floor is the double height floor on the slab above the blue tarp. above that you can see the second, third and fourth floor slabs with the concrete columns poured to what will be the temporary roof level plus enough rebar extended to lap the cages for future construction. as with the north parkade, that rebar will be boxed and weather protected and there will be a temporary membrane and ballast at that level that will be removed when the next stage is commenced.

Boy, you really do like to argue, don't you -- I am counting floor levels from the street side which you can't see in these latest floor level pics. Another way -- they are already past the four storey podium with one level above that and the structural steel penetrating the 8th level from the street side whether parking, pickle ball courts, or whatever (I am not saying what is going to occupy each floor level). We should wait two more weeks and then the result will be more obvious.

Boy, you really do like to argue, don't you -- I am counting floor levels from the street side which you can't see in these latest floor level pics. Another way -- they are already past the four storey podium with one level above that and the structural steel penetrating the 8th level from the street side whether parking, pickle ball courts, or whatever (I am not saying what is going to occupy each floor level). We should wait two more weeks and then the result will be more obvious.
this photo from glenco clearly shows the parkade in the foreground and 105 avenue in the background. the main floor is approximately 4 feet above the avenue which in turn is approximately 2 feet above 101 street (the main floor was set off of the 97th street bridge so it would be barrier free for the full four block length of the project). 101 street is low for the same reason jasper avenue is low between 109 and 111 streets (the city value engineered those stretches rather than bringing them up to grade when the tracks and bridges were removed). the number of podium floors is as i described - i’m not sure how that makes me the argumentative one here.
IMG_7929.jpeg

There was a large excavation for EPCOR (and Metro Line LRT) that was largely unfilled for future development, and perhaps part of the pedway.

I was creeping the old SSP thread... I totally forgot that the Metro Line runs right underneath this project and was built in tandem with EPCOR Tower.

source

3661671182_68606b16f5_b.jpg

Back