Stadium Yards | ?m | 6s | Rohit Communities

What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's been a while since the update; I renewed my lease for another year, so expect more construction progress pictures! A lot has been done, and they are finally erecting the structure on the northeast section. Now note this, they started to build today! And this is how much they got done so far, due to walls being prefabbed, all they were joining the walls together as they go! I highly can see they will have the building fully erected in a short time frame!

They started to lay out the first-floor slab for the south building, but they still have to pour the northwest section, which is likely to happen this week!

IMG_3610.JPEG
IMG_3611.JPEG
IMG_3612.JPEG
IMG_3613.JPEG
IMG_3614.JPEG
IMG_3615.JPEG
IMG_3616.JPEG

Last edited:
When a Big Mac is $18.00, I suspect dining out is going to start fading out. Wages for the mass has stood still for how long with no happy ending in the near distant future.

Fast food is expensive, so don't bother building walkable commercial? Seems slightly short sighted, especially since there are plenty of businesses out there other than fast food/restaurants...
There is no shortage of coffee shops and restaurants in this city. How about some of the other goods and services people need? Like the things you have to drive all the way to the power centres on the edge of the city to get.

There is no shortage of coffee shops and restaurants in this city. How about some of the other goods and services people need? Like the things you have to drive all the way to the power centres on the edge of the city to get.
I live right near here. Agree we don't need another cafe there, Felice is awesome. But we desperately need a good quality Pub right in this location. Somewhere comfortable to hangout with your friends to eat and have a drink.

It's not like putting in a CRU means it's going to become anything specific, it's just to provide a unit that can be utilized for commercial uses. Could just as easily become a daycare, dentists office or a a boutique decorate glassworks shop.

I live right near here. Agree we don't need another cafe there, Felice is awesome. But we desperately need a good quality Pub right in this location. Somewhere comfortable to hangout with your friends to eat and have a drink.
10000000%

This area has needed a good lil neighbourhood watering hole for ages, but even moreso now with all this gentrification.

Just wanted to say what an awesome spot Felice was and what a sweet little neighbourhood this is. If anyone here hasn’t had a chance to visit I strongly recommend it.

Rohit et all should be VERY proud of what they’ve created here.

5658F0DE-7924-4359-A425-FEBB246C7032.jpeg

(My apologies on the terrible photo but I had to try to capture the vibe)

Back