Stadium Yards | ?m | 6s | Rohit Communities

What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stadium Yards can use both a pub and a mom-and-pop convenience store if Save-On-Foods is too far for you.
There is a pub 1.5 blocks away, and Saving is also 1.5 blocks away. If that is too far, we truly have a very seriously pathetic mentality.

There is a pub 1.5 blocks away, and Saving is also 1.5 blocks away. If that is too far, we truly have a very seriously pathetic mentality.
What pub are you referring to? The closest thing would be Panini's. Good place for a quick bite but nowhere near enough seating to be a pub, and most of what it has is uncomfortable and squished.

^ Endzone closed a few years back. RIP, enjoyed a few greasy rum'n'diets there on non-game nights

I don't drink and didn't know it closed down.
It's not so much about having a drink. We just need a nice quality sit down restaurant to hang out it in with the option for a drink. Honestly, I would celebrate having a Boston Pizza. There isn't really a good CRU that fits that need in the neighborhood, would be nice if Rohit added one.

1. Nobody celebrates having a BP's.
2. A Remedy Cafe could be a nice fit.
3. How about a wee sports pub to play off of Commonwealth and the vast amount of new immigrants in the area who might want to see cricket or soccer matches?

1. Nobody celebrates having a BP's.
2. A Remedy Cafe could be a nice fit.
3. How about a wee sports pub to play off of Commonwealth and the vast amount of new immigrants in the area who might want to see cricket or soccer matches?
This would be great in that neighbourhood.

While nobody celebrates having a BPs, I don't think an urban format BPs with a nice patio would be bad if they ever decided to build something like that instead of the parking lot beacons they currently are. I am a sucker for the bandera pizza bread.

IMO my dream is that this building isn't torn down but instead retrofitted into a brew pub 👀

1706300221332.png

IMO my dream is that this building isn't torn down but instead retrofitted into a brew pub 👀

View attachment 535527
I love that idea!!

While we are dreaming about the possibilities of the neighborhood. Someday I would love to see the courtyard of the Red Brick city of Edmonton yard be rehabbed into an amazing outdoor/indoor market. The layout is perfect and the brick is gorgeous.

1706300659072.png

1706300739885.png

^ Thankfully it's a registered historic building, buddy of mine who works out of that building for the City said it used to be like an iron shop + stables.

The City actually operates out of a couple interesting old buildings, like their O'Keefs yard by the Kinsmen, which used to be a brewery

Back