News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton Skyline

As the tittle says, here I'll post general and skyline pictures that don't focus on a particular building. Will update as time goes on, and mods if necessary move, merge, or delete.
IMG_6641.JPG
IMG_6602.JPG

IMG_6653.JPG
IMG_6606.JPG
IMG_6684.JPG

@Kaizen -- how is it that you are up before dawn and still at it after dusk? Were you bitten by a bat perchance? Has the wife changed the locks on the front door? Do you suffer from insomnia? You hibernated through the winter and now you are not needing sleep? Nearly getting swallowed up by the earth makes you afraid to go to sleep? Of course I am just teasing -- GREAT pics!

Haha, @archited. I highly recommend a winter hibernation, if possible, followed by multiple photo tours to re-energize and see what "Spring has sprung" in our fair city. Lots of fun exploring, mind the potholes and bottomless pits, all hours of the day. As there's no lack of daylight as the summer solstice nears, and unfortunately, more free time for a lot of us due to the state the world is in. I find a certain calm looking at the city through the camera lens that's hard to describe. Then I take the lens cap off. ar ar. It's a bonus if a pic or two is palatable, but not necessary.

@realkevbo Totally agree! I hope the city keeps at least one or two units when they all get replaced (which will be fairly soon). I can’t wait for the new SD 200s to come into service here, and I hope to GOD they have a similar selection process for the livery like how they did in Calgary 😁

@realkevbo Totally agree! I hope the city keeps at least one or two units when they all get replaced (which will be fairly soon). I can’t wait for the new SD 200s to come into service here, and I hope to GOD they have a similar selection process for the livery like how they did in Calgary 😁

I'd like to see ERRS procure one and return it to the old blue and yellow livery and run it over the High Level Bridge eventually

Ice ice (district) baby

4E4FF2AE-842C-44E5-9889-8215C6DAA47F.jpeg
B64258EF-6B1B-417A-8245-E25DC8692EC3.jpeg
8607BBF9-3556-4279-B2D6-C601BD860263.jpeg
429FFC9B-41E2-472D-9523-8F4D35D7585D.jpeg
FA449041-6B29-4DEC-9685-60C824EAEB31.jpeg

Count me in as another lover of the U2 cars. They were all refurbished not too long ago, so they will probably last us at least another 20 years.

View attachment 252348

twitter.com/ Hugo Sanchez

This is an incredible photo. I don’t think people realize how rare noctilucent clouds are and the fact that you caught them above the skyline is even more of a feat! Well done, excellent photo!

Back