News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton Real Estate Market

I thought it was getting more difficult too, but I recently talked to a small residential building owner who said he was getting a lot of inquiries, but most did not seem serious or did not follow through.

However, he does go through applications carefully and thoroughly to try get good tenants, so this leads me to believe there is some activity, perhaps they are calling a lot of places and just take whatever is easiest to get.

GBZg1XmXcAA9But

lol the Feds pushed back the announcement for some reason, they seem to always do that lately. It is coming tho

Funding announcement in Vancouver today that Trudeau also attended along with housing Minister Sean Fraser. Maybe they will be stopping by here on the way back home 🤔

Anyone else think Fraser could be Don Iveson's brother? Similar look, build and they sound almost exactly alike. And both well spoken, good communicators.

There are definitely multiple generation households in and around Mill Woods. Talking to some members of Minchau or Greenview, they LOVE living there, many have been there 30 or 40 years, very tight knit community.

5 buildings have been completed near the UofA since the 2022/23 reference year in Edmonton. Also a number of buildings have been completed on 105th Ave in close proximity to MacEwan U. -- more is needed; and there has been little relief adjacent to NAIT

1. Edmonton
2. Terrace
3. South Delta
4. Saskatoon
5. Lethbridge

Sure glad I recently closed on my purchase of my new (but very old) house. I didn't want to put it off too long because I think 2024 will see prices increase quite a bit in Edmonton as people start looking here with Calgary getting expensive.

Sure glad I recently closed on my purchase of my new (but very old) house. I didn't want to put it off too long because I think 2024 will see prices increase quite a bit in Edmonton as people start looking here with Calgary getting expensive.
Welcome to the old house gang! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Back