7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton Real Estate Market

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 11.42.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 11.42.44 AM.png

... but on a more positive note, they have an Edmonton office vacancy rate quite a bit lower than what has been mentioned in the media in recent days.

Also not sure if this would be counted, but there are two multi-billion dollar industrial projects in east Edmonton that just started construction recently. Imperial Oil’s renewable diesel refinery at Baseline/34 Street, and Air Products’ hydrogen plant being built on Sherwood Drive north of the Yellowhead.

Also not sure if this would be counted, but there are two multi-billion dollar industrial projects in east Edmonton that just started construction recently. Imperial Oil’s renewable diesel refinery at Baseline/34 Street, and Air Products’ hydrogen plant being built on Sherwood Drive north of the Yellowhead.
Is it the renewable diesel refinery that is being built where the old Texaco (I think?) refinery was, just south of Baseline Rd from their Strathcona refinery?

Is it the renewable diesel refinery that is being built where the old Texaco (I think?) refinery was, just south of Baseline Rd from their Strathcona refinery?
Yes that is it, And I believe that was a Shell Refinery once. before the Ft Sask one. The Air products plant I believe is underway now as well. Just south of Auram road.

So there are there 403 listings under $200K in downtown Edmonton?
I'm thinking Ximena should be more clear on this.
Depending how much you zoom in and out, it “clusters” the listings into pins with numbers. Based on the other pins, the central 403 one is likely most of central Edmonton, including downtown up to 118ave and south until the whitemud. Across all the old apartments in our mature communities, that number checks out easily.

Back