News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton Real Estate Market

With EA Bioware moving to EPCOR soon, that will be nearly 50,000 square feet of positive absorption downtown, on top of a number of startups moving into their own spaces. Those combined with no new further office space coming onto market, I fully expect Q2 to be net positive with a significant reduction in the downtown vacancy rate.

My work won't affect Q2 or absorption for any other Quarter or Year except as spin-off support. My group will create their own demand and fulfillment (kinda like Amazon would have) but I think it will have as positive an impact on Edmonton as other head office organisms have in the past -- Oxford, Triple 5, PCL, Stantec as examples.

@archited So you really do have some big plans in the works of Edmonton... Can't wait to hear more!;)

Are you working with many other organizations to pull this off? (you don't have to say which ones if you can't right now)

I don't know if this is still going ahead but I had a lead in December about Rain Forest Cafe will be moving into West Edmonton Mall sometime in 2019-2020. Now I haven't heard anything else since then and I hope that it will still happen.
Thoughts on this?

I don't know if this is still going ahead but I had a lead in December about Rain Forest Cafe will be moving into West Edmonton Mall sometime in 2019-2020. Now I haven't heard anything else since then and I hope that it will still happen.
Thoughts on this?

I went to the one in Vegas with my wife last year and the concept to me is really cool. But if you are there for more than an hour, the show gets kind of annoying after a few times it comes on.
The food wasn't bad but I don't think they're known for their menu too.

I would go if it came here but it wouldn't be a frequent place I'd visit.

Back