Park Avenue | ?m | 5s | Westrich Pacific

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
What is wrong with rentals? I reckon the projects are all leaning that direction because of the proximity to Macewan University - tons of students looking for a place to rent nearby (although they may have wealthy parents to pay for some of these I bet!).

I have no problem with rentals. I currently rent in this neighbourhood. I just want to look for something to purchase now that’s in the same neighbourhood, preferably on 105 Ave. And I’m not a huge fan of the BCM buildings...

I have no problem with rentals. I currently rent in this neighbourhood. I just want to look for something to purchase now that’s in the same neighbourhood, preferably on 105 Ave. And I’m not a huge fan of the BCM buildings...

Yeah, good idea to stay away from any BCM product.

I think this one is basically complete now.

P2270052.JPG

P2270053.JPGP2270052.JPGP2270051.JPG

@danby85 They will be as part of the 105 Avenue Streetscape improvements:

6. Will the overhead utility lines be buried?
All overhead utility lines on 105 Avenue will be placed underground before the streetscape
improvements begin. Burying overhead lines may require landowners currently serviced from
these overhead lines to add utility infrastructure such as pedestals or transformers within their
property as well as pay for costs of any changes within their private property to connect to the
new services. Property owners will be notified ahead of time if this change affects them.

Would be nice to see something in this 105 avenue district that has the quality and look of what's going on in Stadium Yards. Although from what I remember Maxx looked fine. I do like the mix of commercial and services that have been establishing in this area though. I mean I would take it for the ice district right now.

Tribeca 7 is a very nice new development- 7 unit townhome project on three levels along 106 ave that was selling for $500k plus per unit. But I don't think it was selling so units were taken off market and put up for rent. Maybe a bit too early for the area? Very nice project though.

Back