What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
This looks great. Although two things bother me - that steel column supporting the landing on the exterior stair in the SE corner. It totally interferes with the flow of walkway below. It's a tight area and they should have gone with no columns. Second, there's a standard circular catch basin in the outdoor patio area that will interfere with the placement of patio furniture. They could have used a different type of cover.

D6F791A6-1935-4B54-9041-7865559ECA4A.jpeg

Beljan man, they just know how to do things so well and so nicely. Even if OX may not return a huge amount in relation to its costs, it has changed the neighborhood around it for the better and has become a true destination by all metrics. I'm so excited to see what Beljan does next and will be there rooting for them!

Went to Odd Company Brewing Sunday afternoon. There were tons of bikes locked up outside and it was completely packed. There wasn't a single free seat inside or on the patio.
Odd Co. has been busy like this for a few years. It has become one of the best patio's in the city imo.

This looks great. Although two things bother me - that steel column supporting the landing on the exterior stair in the SE corner. It totally interferes with the flow of walkway below. It's a tight area and they should have gone with no columns. Second, there's a standard circular catch basin in the outdoor patio area that will interfere with the placement of patio furniture. They could have used a different type of cover.
Over all it does look great. I don't care for the rooftop section either with the crazy distracting colors. The abstract concept is cool, but it would have been better taking the same color as the main extension and doing several different shades of that. As is, they clash and cut off the fluidics of the two portions. Add that to the bricks side, it becomes really busy for me... and disjointed, somewhat, altogether.

Back